As part of its digital development, the blogger Chlosertoyou asked Fabrilab to help create its logo and blog. Objective:
- Gain notoriety on social networks thanks to the blog
- Encourage involvement
- Creation of a reactive WordPress blog
- Blog adapted to mobile and computer reading
- Logo in line with Chlosertoyou’s universe.
To meet the client’s expectations, we have structured the site to make it clear, easy to access and professional. The goal is to highlight Chlosertoyou’s expertise in fashion, travel and lifestyle. All pages of the website meet the website standards and recommendations :
- in terms of SEO,
- adaptable on different supports (mobile, tablet, computer)
- in global performance
- in safety.
A Dynamic and Responsive Website
All pages are optimized for search engines to ensure natural referencing of the blog. The images used are compressed for the web in order to allow an ultra fast display. The content can be adapted to any type of media: smartphone, tablet, computer. Today Google (first search engine) focuses on natural referencing of websites with a display strategy designed for the mobile.
- Web graphism
- UI / UX
- Website development
- Maintenance and updates
- 20 Pages
- Installation of WordPress and its extensions
- Showcase website
- Google Analytics